Unique Property For Sale in Mbombela for Hive Living
Unique Property For Sale Nelspruit
A total of ±450m² house can offer 4 Bedrooms with 4 Bathrooms. Currently 3 Bedrooms with 3 Bathrooms. The unique property was designed by grandma and grandpa to accommodate children and grand children.
The house has 3 wings to it.
Main house consists of 2 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms, separated by the living room and kitchen, pantry and laundry-cum-scullery. The main bedroom has a full bathroom (bigger bath, bigger shower, toilet and double basins. The 2nd bathroom is a shower, toilet and basin.
The 2nd wing offers a 58m² room, which easily divides into 2 spacious bedrooms with an en suite shower, toilet and basin – double door access into each of the bedrooms sharing the same bathroom. Both bedrooms then also have a door leading to the patio and pool.
The main access building to the property is much versatile. A spacious room, meant to be the lounge and dining rooms, can either be used as a studio or private lounge. An en suite shower, toilet and basin is available.
Like every lowveld property should have, the patio’s to the various rooms offer less heat whereas the high ceilings help with cooler room temperature. No fans or air conditioners needed.
The pool and garden divide the 2 properties. Ideal for hive living when pensioners or senior living is easy.
The double garages, extra in size, have plenty of storage space available.
Outside facilities available.
- Country: South Africa
- Province / State: Mpumalanga
- Neighborhood: The Rest
- Postal code / ZIP: 1200
- Property ID 35061
- Price R3,200,000
- Property Type Country Estate, Gated Village, House, Multi-purpose, Residential, Security Estate
- Property status For Sale, On Show
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Size 450 m2
- Land area 1,240 m2
- Label On Show
- Garages 2
- Garage Size 87 m2
- Property Includes Kitchen, Pantry, Scullery-cum-Laundry, Outside Toilet, Paving, Sec Lights, Pool, Patio, Pets Allowed , Parking, Remote Garage , Alarm, Security Complex
- Rooftype Sink
- Garden large, spacious garden
- Window Type Wood
- Exterior Plastered walls
- Condition Excellent
- R & T 2500
- Levies 1600
- View Yes
- Alarm Company to be connected
- Year Built 2011
- Ceiling Type Rhino board and wood
- Wall Type (Interior) Plastered and brick walls
- Wall Type (Exterior) Plastered walls
- Floor Type screet floors with wooden inset
- Storeys One level, but stairs present
- Water Silulumanzi water
- PrePaid Electricity Yes
- How many geysers 2